✈️

✈️
Instagram

BeautyThingy : Lucas Papaw Ointment Tube Reviews, Photos & Thoughts!

Alright alright, this marks my very first time writing a review for a product. And what is it? Who will be my first "guest" ?

Blah blah, long story short, let's just be straight to the point.

Lucas Papaw Ointment Tube
 dont laugh damn, why am I laughing, and at myself?



Well, suffering from chapped lips? 
Feeling frustrated every time seeing the dry patches on your lips?

If you, like me, love picking the skin of your lips as if you can't give them a rest, yes I bet you definitely face this problem. We are comrades! Hooray.
But no worries Tom (your are now Tom and I am Jerry of course) , Lucas Papaw Ointment has come to our rescue.


1. What is it?
A Nature's Super Protector made in Australia from the Australian papaws.

2. What is it for? Really?
The ointment has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties and can be used as a local topical application on the following:
  • Minor Burns & Scalds
  • Sunburn
  • Gravel Rash, Cuts & Minor Open Wounds
  • Nappy Rash & Chafing
  • Insect Bites
  • Splinters & Thorns
3. And what about the ingredients? 
the main ones will be the Pharmaceutical Grade Petroleum Jelly and Wax.


Yeah, all this information is copied, DIRECTLY and WHOLLY without missing a word, from its offical website. 
 
But starting from now, from this very line, you only read THE WORDS FROM ME~~~ *supposed to be sounding like Voldemort, let your imagination works mate*

Well..first of all, 
It has got a really strong sweet scent that my face contorts every time I taste it on my lips. That’s the inevitable. But the result is very soon-seen. I usually apply it at night before I go to bed and after two times applying it, my lips get a lot better, moisturized, healed. That’s the pro. 

However, I don't suggest people to use it during the day or before they go out for a meet-up because it really makes your lips look GLOSSY, too glossy that I think the right word should be GREASY, as if you have just spent a wonderful time eating an enormous pot of braised pork. That’s the con. Well maybe it depends on how much you apply. 

Just in case you have never tried the braised pork before, here is a picture from Google. 




So my point is, Dont Wear it during The Day and use the normal or can’t-be-anymore-normal lip balm instead. Anyways, it is still up to you HAHAHAHHAHAHAH.

The ointment looks like this as you squeeze out some. Jelly-like, yellowish.



This ointment is a LIL more expensive compared to the other products which carry the almost same function but it is okay dear humans, it is effective.
__________________________________________________________________________________

I know there had been some voices and sayings claiming that this product overly contained petroleum blahblahblah and it was harmful to us blahblahblah and we should all stop using it.
BUT, the company had in fact made a declaration soon after:

3. Is petroleum jelly harmful to me and my family?

No. Lucas’ Papaw Ointment contains high quality pharmaceutical grade petroleum jelly as the carrier for the active ingredient – Fresh fermented papaw. Petroleum jelly does not block pores, is not carcinogenic or toxic. It is certified to comply with international and Australian safety standards. In fact, petrolatum has been affirmed to be non-comedogenic (does not block pores) and to not cause allergic reactions (American Academy of Dermatology Invitational on Comedogenicity, 1989).'

Plus, I have used it so many times that I lose count and still, "no problem". And OF COURSE, this doesn't mean that we can use it very frequently like the-tightly-packed-particles-in-a-solid-matter-frequent, because you know the saying, "when a container is too full, decumbent will spill over". So instead, use it once a day or when your lips are really dry as if they are having a fun drought. Then, you will see the result and how it works so well.


Rate: 4/5 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Comment: Will definitely repurchase but lol, one tube can last really long. And, its packaging is really of my liking. The color and all. 

Email : albertinaxle00@gmail.com
Welcome to slide into my email if you have any requests. Peace ✌🏻.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fotd: DUBUYO [NU Sentral]

Poetry: The Sparkling

【推文】《最佳贱偶》容光 :书评+简介