✈️

✈️
Instagram

Staunching: Bleeding Wound



I know
I knew
I had and have, 
Known it all along.

You have let your cat out of your freaking bag,
no more hidden secrets under the filthy ground,
You know?
So who is the fool afterall.

I thought I was going to shout
I thought I was going to cry 
Because all this was too hard to bear
Was too much beyond just heartbroken
Was like a sharp dagger piercing through,
And above my right chest,
I tried to staunch my bleeding wound.

But Nah,
 I did not.

I just walked away
Before the truth roared. 

You once had it all,
But now I guess not.

Staying together makes breathing difficult
As fresh clean air is all I deserve.
You have ruined it without much effort,
Well done, 
My dear.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fotd: DUBUYO [NU Sentral]

Poetry: The Sparkling

【推文】《最佳贱偶》容光 :书评+简介