✈️

✈️
Instagram

Lush: Mask of Magnaminty Beauty Views [My New favorite Exfoliator!]

Recently having tried out the hot-selling MOM aka Mask of Magnaminty and damn man, the result is SO FAR SO BEYOND GOOD.

MOM has always been the famous celebrity in Lush and yeah after trying it out for a few times myself, I know it definitely deserves this FAME.


MASK OF MAGNAMINTY
Make dirt a distant memory.



I chose the 315g/ 11.1oz self-preserving one as it can last longer and needs not to be refrigerated though I still store it in the fridge as I like it icy cool. By longer I meant 4 months while the non-self-preserving one will be 3 months.

Featured ingredient


Fair Trade Vanilla Absolute

Fresh ingredients

Honey (Honey/Miel) Kaolin Bentone Gel (Hectorite) Talc Glycerine Ground Aduki Beans (Phaseolus Angularis) Evening Primrose Seeds (Oenothera biennis) Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita) African Marigold Oil (Tagetes erecta) Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) *Limonene Fragrance Chlorophyllin (Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex) *Occurs naturally in essential oils

How to use: Smooth mask all over your skin. Leave on for 15 minutes then rinse off with warm water, massaging as you go.

I usually use it twice a week before nighttime. Don't laugh but the days to do masks are always my very looking-forward days. Not the most as that will be the days when I can eat whatever I want without getting fat  which obviously will never come *sobs*.



Color: Dull Mint Green

Scent: Mint
Texture: Rough and Scrubby (to scrub away your dead skin)

Comment

It feels really cool as you gently apply it on your face and sometimes, I apply it on my body. After rinsing, JUST TOUCH AND PRESS ON YOUR SKIN, damn I ASSURE YOU IT will FEEL SOFT AND SMOOTH. Refreshing. And tbh, I am close to clueless about the suitability for different skin types but I guess MOM can suit every skin type fine.
It looks just like ice-cream and I’m afraid that one day I’m going to scoop it out and have a taste. 

The first time I heard of Lush was from my cousin when we went to Japan last year. She was totally blown away, like she had just won the lottery, having found a Lush store in the mall a few streets away from the place we were staying. She couldn't keep her mouth shut and all nice words about Lush kept bubbling out of her damn fish mouth. About how the products were organic, how they worked well and did magic to the skin and how devastating was, and still is, the fact that there is no Lush stores in our country. I remembered I just rolled my eyes and then the next morning, I had completely put that whole Lush story and shit behind.

Not until one day, when she was happened to sleep over my place, she brought her MOM along and we used it together. And man, it was my turn to be blown away.

A few days after that, a MOM order was placed. I always take action fast thks for your compliments.

Collect 5 empty pots to get a free Lush.
Rating 4/5
An item worth repurchasing, but maybe I will go for a smaller pot next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fotd: DUBUYO [NU Sentral]

Poetry: The Sparkling

【推文】《最佳贱偶》容光 :书评+简介